This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification required by DR 3.1.4R(1).
An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and 24.
An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating to the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.
An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director/person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24.
An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.
Please complete all relevant boxes in block capital letters.
1. Name of the issuer
2. State whether the notification relates to (i) a transaction notified in accordance with DR 3.1.2R; (ii) a disclosure made in accordance with LR 9.8.6R(1); or (iii) a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies Act 2006
(i) a transaction notified in accordance With DR 3.1.2 and paragraph 26 of the model code, undertaken IN ACCORDANCE WITH A TRADING PLAN ENTERED INTO ON 19 AUGUST 2010
3. Name of person discharging managerial responsibilities/director
MR J A MANZONI
4. State whether notification relates to a person connected with a person discharging managerial responsibilities/director named in 3 and identify the connected person
RELATES TO PERSON NAMED AT 3
5. Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a holding of the person referred to in 3 or 4 above or in respect of a non-beneficial interest
RELATES TO PERSON NAMED AT 3
6. Description of shares (including class), debentures or derivatives or financial instruments relating to shares
ORDINARY SHARES OF US$0.10 EACH
7. Name of registered shareholders(s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of them
TD WEALTH INSTITUTIONAL NOMINEES (UK) LIMITED 3,579
8. State the nature of the transaction
ACQUISITION OF SHARES
9. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares acquired
520 ORDINARY SHARES
10. Percentage of issued class acquired (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
11. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares disposed
12. Percentage of issued class disposed (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
13. Price per share or value of transaction
520 SHARES ACQUIRED AT £24.55845 PER SHARE
14. Date and place of transaction
25 JUNE 2012, LONDON
15. Total holding following notification and total percentage holding following notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
TD WEALTH INSTITUTIONAL NOMINEES (UK) LIMITED 4,099
16. Date issuer informed of transaction
25 June 2012
If a person discharging managerial responsibilities has been granted options by the issuer complete the following boxes
17 Date of grant
18. Period during which or date on which it can be exercised
19. Total amount paid (if any) for grant of the option
20. Description of shares or debentures involved (class and number)
21. Exercise price (if fixed at time of grant) or indication that price is to be fixed at the time of exercise
22. Total number of shares or debentures over which options held following notification
23. Any additional information
24. Name of contact and telephone number for queries
Julia Riggs 01483 264000
Name and signature of duly authorised officer of issuer responsible for making notification
JOHN DAVIDSON, GENERAL COUNSEL AND GROUP COMPANY SECRETARY
Date: 25 June 2012